7

3-12

I finished the third script, and I think I like this one the most. It's not as complicated and difficult to execute as the first script, and focuses on the band as a whole. The group didn't really want to go with the stereotypical band narrative that includes so much addiction, but focus on the strong bond that these friends share. 

What may be a bit difficult is getting the location of where we can film. The easiest way to do it would be with the dressing room at my school, and the auditorium itself. I'm good friends with the stage manager, and I don't think there's any issue there, but I might not have a lot of time. The third show put on by the AMT class, Camp Rock, will start rehearsals soon, so we would have to film really quickly. I don't know where else we could film the stage segment, but I'll have to keep looking. 

Comments

Popular Posts